Aqua Marine kit

>> March 15, 2010

I am thinking of creating series of birthstones. Since this month is March (which happen to be my birth month), so the birthstone is Aquamarine.

I just love the colors, the pale blue and the shaby brownies.

As a sampler, here is the QP freebie for you.

Download it here.

And here is the preview of the kit. I spent the whole weekend creating this kit, lol. I hope you like it.


click the image to see it in bigger preview

$4.50 and get a 28% off, it's $3.25 for 3 days only in DSC.
Included 12 papers, 37 elements and a set of alpha (upper and lower case).






2 comments:

Jenni March 16, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Your kit is beautiful! One thing I have missed since switching to all digi scrapping is textured paper & your papers look awesome! Thanks so much for the qp!

p.s. I also love your date on your blog! How creative!!

Tami March 17, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Thank you for your lovely freebie! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP